Last Updated: 11/15/2022
COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN AND MANAGE
The Personal Information that the COKeM International may collect from You and/or manage includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information such as email and postal addresses and telephone numbers;
HOW WE OBTAIN THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
COKeM International may obtain, collect, retain, store or otherwise maintain Your Personal Information from the following sources:
- Information that You provide to Us when You initiate communications with Us, subscribe to Our newsletter, respond to a survey published by Us or purchase goods and services from Us;
- Your entries for sweepstakes and other promotions provided or sponsored by Us;
- Your responses to communications from COKeM International. From time to time, COKeM International may communicate with You through email, postal mail or other forms of electronic communications regarding Your purchases of goods and services from Us and the Website. If You respond to these communications, Your responses may also contain Personal Information; and
- Third parties to whom You have provided Your Personal Information and in connection with which You have consented to the sale, rental or transfer of that Personal Information to those third parties.
You can decline to provide Your Personal Information to COKeM International by not engaging in the activities described above. If You decline to submit Personal Information, COKeM International may not be able to or may choose not to provide to You some or all of the features available on the Website.
COKeM International also collects non-personally identifiable server-log information relating to users of the Website. This information may include information including but not limited to Your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of Your request, date and time of access, one or more cookies that may uniquely identify Your browser and referrer Uniform Resource Locator. None of this information enables COKeM International to personally identify or contact You.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Communicating with You regarding sweepstakes and other contests offered or sponsored by COKeM International that You have entered;
- Processing, formatting and displaying customized content on the Website for You;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve the Website and the other goods and services offered or provided by COKeM International;
- Communicating with You, with Your consent, regarding new and additional COKeM International services and changes to the Website; and/or
- Ensuring the technical functioning of the Website, including creating and maintaining back-ups or other archival copies of Personal Information and other related data.
COKeM International restricts access to Personal Information to those service providers , employees, contractors and agents of COKeM International who need to access Personal Information for the purposes specified above. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Except as otherwise set forth herein, COKeM International does not share Your Personal Information with third parties without Your consent, except where We believe that it is reasonably necessary to do so in order to comply with a subpoena or other judicial order or process, as otherwise required by law or in order to enforce COKeM International's Terms of Service. In such circumstances, Your Personal Information may also be disclosed to COKeM International's attorneys.
We may collect and track certain technical information to ensure that Your experiences on the Website and purchase of goods and services offered on the Website, including but not limited to the following:
- Cookies " - A cookie is a small file stored on a user's computer that contains information about the user. We may use either session ID cookies (which terminate once a browser is closed) or persistent cookies (which are small text files stored on a user's hard drive for an extended period of time). Cookies allow Us to see how and when You use our sites, but they cannot be used to track personal information such as email address or phone number. Cookies also allow Us to store the personal preferences that You set during each visit to our sites which can speed up Your future visits. These cookies cannot damage a user's files and cannot read information from a user's hard drive."
- Log files " - COKeM International may use log files to track how our sites are being accesses and used. Log files track anonymous user information such as IP addresses, browser types, Internet service providers, referring and exit pages, platform type, date and time stamps, and number of clicks to, from, and within our sites."
- Information from Banner Ads " - If You arrive at COKeM International's website(s) through a banner ad or other Affiliate referral device, COKeM International may track where You arrived from, as well as clicks that might have impacted our servers."
- We may use clear GIF Tracking Pixels to track user movement through our web sites for aggregated site traffic measuring. In addition, some Affiliates may set such tracking pixels on our web site pages to track completed forms and requests referred by their web sites.
Please be assured that no Personal Information is collected from or stored in these cookies, files or tracking devices.
"CONTACT US" INFORMATION
If You communicate with Us through "Contact Us", We may ask You for Personal Information such as Your name, email address, or phone number. If You are contacting Us with respect to a customer service issue, we may use the Personal Information that You provide to contact You in order to resolve that customer service issue. If necessary to resolve Your customer service issue, the Personal Information that You provide to Us may be shared with third parties in order to resolve the issue. Please understand that by providing such information in connection with a customer service issue, You are giving Your express consent for Us to use Your Personal Information to contact and communicate with You regarding that customer service issue.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
COKeM International may collect or purchase information from third party providers regarding persons who provided information to those third party providers. Information provided to Us by the third party provider may include, but not limited to, individual names, email and postal addresses, telephone numbers, and any other information provided to the third party provider. COKeM International uses its reasonable best efforts to ensure that (i) the third party provider possesses the right to transfer the information to COKeM International and (ii) COKeM International has received assurance from the third party provider that COKeM International has the right to communicate with the persons who provided the information.
If the email address You provide to COKeM International is a wireless address, You agree to receive messages at such address from COKeM International. You understand that Your wireless carrier's standard rates may apply to these messages. You represent and warrant that You are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device on which messages will be received, and that You are authorized to approve the applicable charges associated therewith.
INFORMATION SHARING AND ONWARD TRANSFER
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a commercial purpose or sell your personal information, subject to your right to opt-out of those sales (see Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights). When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. The CCPA prohibits third parties who purchase the personal information we hold from reselling it unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers
- Analytics providers
- Data aggregators
Certain areas of the Website such as areas only available to our Affiliate and/or customer network, may have additional or different terms and conditions than those addressed in this policy. If You access any of these areas, You should consult the privacy policies posted in those areas.
CALIFORNIA USER CONSUMER RIGHTS
In accordance with California Civil Code Sec. 1789.3, California resident users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, STE 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about protecting Your privacy, You may wish to visit: www.ftc.gov.
CHILDREN'S/MINOR'S USE OF THE WEBSITE
Consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
You acknowledge that the personal information You provide to COKeM International is collected and stored in the United States and therefore consent to the transfer of information to and storage of the information in the United States, regardless of Your country of domicile.
By completing forms provided by COKeM International and providing personal information through the Website, through any means, and by using the Website and services contained therein, You hereby represent and warrant that:
- You are an actual person of at least 18 years of age, You have the right to provide the information that You submit to COKeM International and the information You submit is accurate, complete and truthful; and